Breakfast problem - Flamingo / Sopot

For a lot of people the best way to start the day is slowly - breakfast in bed, tv ( or more realistic for those who are reading this - YT ), coffee and even little nap. I'm not saying that those are not my favourite days but there are some when I just wanna feel a little bit..exclusive, special or what ever you wanna call it and eat my breakfast outside, meet someone early in the morning and enjoy those moments even more. So, there is just one more thing - where? Which place is good enough to share this special moments with us. Personally I'm quite picky in term of coffee, food and environment . Especially when it comes to this early morning hours. It should be social but not too much, light but not too open, cozy but with a lot of free space..yeah I told you. Also there is another thing - coffee. So I won't pretend I have this problem that I'm big Starbucks lover and the main reason is that I can order venti coffee and I love to have my coffee huge! But from time to time I can find something charming enough - so I can make excuse - that I will visit again and again ordering almost the same every time, getting to know stuff, owners and every corner of this place. Around the word there are really few places that are really close to my hart in term of mornings and it's the most important time for me. Breakfast, coffee and clean brain. Yes..maybe that sound like a little to much philosophy to this couple of bites and sips. Now that's enough rumbling for today. I have to share my love to Flamingo


The only thing that they have to work on is coffee..not that the quality of their coffee beens is bad or it's super small ( it is but I can handle it ). The main problem is that it is just burned and what goes on sour. However form all places I tried in Sopot, this one is my favourite. I love this space, the view  and this fresh sea air feeling ( even inside ). The one word which sims pretty good to descried this place is fresh, just fresh. In my head there is always beautiful sunny morning when I'm there. 




My top breakfast / snack option : detox smoothie. Even when you think "detox" it doesn't mean anything nice and not even a little bit tasty but this one in here is definitely a tricky one. This mix of pineapple, basil, peppermint, honey and lemon juice is just the best way to boost your mood and energy level. 








0 komentarze:

Post a Comment